[This press release is made available courtesy of Youngstown Game Developers and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Final Fantasy Themed Wine
SQUARE ENIX® continues the FINAL FANTASY® 30th Anniversary celebrations with “Ifrit Rouge” and “Shiva Blanc,” two limited edition wines available exclusively through Winehouse.com.
Ifrit Rouge is a 2016 Château des Bois red wine with hints of strawberry and other freshly picked fruits, named after the classic FINAL FANTASY summon associated with fire. Shiva Blanc, taking its name from the legendary ice summon, is a well-balanced 2015 Château des Bois white wine that pairs favorably with a wide range of cuisines. Each bottle features a label and foil adorned with the FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary logo as well as a box featuring the art of the summon for which the wine is named.
Information and purchase details for these wines are available at The Wine House. Sales are limited to customers 21 years of age or older.
- Ifrit Rouge Red Wine: https://sqex.to/IfritRouge
- Shiva Blanc White Wine: https://sqex.to/ShivaBlanc
The Square Enix Online Store features the following 30th Anniversary-themed merchandise for purchase and pre-order:
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Plush Chocobo™
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Plush Moogle™
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Mug
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Ballpoint Pen Set – Chocobo & Moogle
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Postcard Set
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Canvas Tote Bag
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary T-Shirt (Blue)
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary T-Shirt (Gray)
In celebration of the FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary, customers can receive 30 extra member’s points with a qualifying purchase. More information is available here: https://sqex.to/FF30thStore
About FINAL FANTASY
Since the release of FINAL FANTASY in 1987, this unique RPG series continues to showcase the spectacular visuals, highly imaginative worlds and rich stories leading the industry and earning the highest accolades from users around the world. Titles of the series have so far achieved a cumulative shipment of over 135 million units worldwide.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Hot Summer Promotions Arrive in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia & Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD – Launch Trailer | PS4
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Promotion and Cinema Experience
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – Final Fantasy XV Insomnia Stage | PS4
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – The Return of Rinoa Heartilly | PS4