Need a quick reference guide for color theory?
Are you ever in the middle of working on a project and can’t quite remember the definition of a Tertiary Color?
Now you can have the digital file with you on your phone, laptop, mobile or whatever device you use.
Want it to be an editable vector for you to edit and use as your own? Now you can.
Get your own PDF and Illustrator Color Theory files; two file types for you!
Order now while this deal lasts!
- Import Content from Photoshop and Illustrator Directly into Adobe XD | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to Make a Stamp Effect with Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Get to Know Illustrator CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- #AskZBrush: “How can I import in an OBJ file that contains vertex coloring?”
- Learn How to Work with Shape Tools in Photoshop CC | Adobe Creative Cloud