In this episode we mend the gaps that appear between meshes of different detail levels. This solution results in seams between lower detail meshes, but these shouldn’t be apparent from a distance.
The full source code for this episode can be found here:
If you’d like to support these videos, you can do so with a recurring pledge on Patreon, or a one-time donation through PayPal. https://www.patreon.com/SebastianLague
- SCULPT, PAINT & TEXTURE in Unity
- INTEGRATION 04 – Making an RPG in Unity (E13)
- INTEGRATION 02 – Making an RPG in Unity (E08)
- INTEGRATION 03 – Making an RPG in Unity (E12)
- SCRIPTABLE OBJECTS in Unity