In this episode we fix some bugs to make the project playable, and also do some optimization to help it run more smoothly.
The full source code for this episode can be found here:
If you’d like to support these videos, you can do so with a recurring pledge on Patreon, or a one-time donation through PayPal. https://www.patreon.com/SebastianLague
- GRASS SWAY in Unity – SHADER GRAPH
- MULTIPLAYER FPS PROJECT in Unity
- DISSOLVE using Unity Shader Graph
- How to Fade Between Scenes in Unity
- HOLOGRAM using Unity Shader Graph