Pokemon Go has added a new update to help out with the Coronavirus and keeping their trainers from having to be outside.
These changes will take effect immediately and will stay until further notice.
- Pokemon Trainers will receive 3x the Stardust and XP for the first Pokemon catch of the day.
- The number of Gifts you can open daily increases to 30 and the number of Gifts you can carry increases to 20. Also, gifts will contain more Pokeballs.
- Rotating bundles that cost 1 Pokecoin appear in the shop. Every week, a new 1 Pokecoin bundle appears as one-time purchases.
Current One-Time 1 Pokecoin Bundles and Times Available:
- x30 Incense (was previously available) through Monday, March 30, 2020
- Poke Balls x100 Today, March 25, 2020 through Monday, March 30, 2020
- Great Balls x50 March 31, 2020 through Monday, April 6, 2020
- Ultra Balls x20 and Pinap Berries x15 Tuesday, April 7, 2020 through Monday, April 13, 2020
- Poke Balls x30, Great Balls x20, Razz Berries x15, Pinap Berries x20 Tuesday, April 14, 2020 through Monday, April 20, 2020
- Great Balls x50 Tuesday, April 21, 2020 through Monday, April 27, 2020
- Ultra Balls x20, Razz Berry x15, Pinap Berry x15 Tuesday, April 28, 2020 through Monday, May 4, 2020
- Poke Balls x20, Incense x3, Razz Berries x15, Pinap Berries x10 Tuesday, May 5, 2020 through Monday, May 11, 2020
- Remote Raid Pass x1, Poke Balls x20, Great Balls x10, Ultra Balls x5, Tuesday, May 12, 2020 through Monday, May 18, 2020
A new bundle will be made available each week. Be sure to check back to see which Pokemon Bundles are available!
That last one is the final 1 Pokecoin bundle that Niantic will be releasing, as of the announcement on May 11, 2020. Thanks for staying up to date with #YGD!
What kind of bundles do you want to see Niantic release into the store? Comment below!
Keep up to date with #YGD News!