Download the Unity beta: https://ole.unity.com/photogrammetrybeta
In this video we will explore the process of utilizing assets created using a photogrammetry workflow in Unity. This includes using Unity’s De-lighting tool to remove naturally occurring lighting to allow you to light your scene however you choose.
- Delayed Load Rendering Workflow | Kenneth Polonski (Embassy VFX) | SIGGRAPH 2018
- Unity at GDC – Rapid worldbuilding with ProBuilder
- Unity at GDC – High definition render pipeline, shader graph, GPU-based progressive lightmapper
- Creating A Top Down RPG Using The Unity Asset Store
- Unity at GDC – OctaneRender for Unity: The future of real-time rendering