Overwatch League is now offering a VIP with an All-Access Pass.
Overwatch League All-Access Pass Includes:
- Second-Screen Match-Day Livestream
- Behind-the-Scenes VODs
- Match Day AMAs
- Insider-Only Twitch Chat Room
- Twitch Badge and Emote
- In-Game Cosmetics
- and more
Overwatch League Command Center
With the All-Access Pass Overwatch League Command Center: a second-screen match-day livestream, featuring composited views and real-time stats. Your pass also provides access to exclusive behind-the-scenes VODs and Match Day AMAs.
Blizzard is offering a sneak peek of these features in Stage 3 through May 15 before they become exclusive to All-Access Passholders in Stage 4.
More In-Game Cosmetics
The All-Access Pass includes in-game cosmetic content for the super fan as well. Show off your League pride with 3 hero skins, a player icon, and spray in Overwatch.
The VIP Cost
The Overwatch League All-Access Pass is available for USD $29.99 for the inaugural season. All-Access Pass benefits last up to the start of the 2019 Overwatch League Season. Twitch emotes, badges, and in-game content are yours to keep! A Blizzard account link is required to redeem in-game rewards. For more information or to purchase, head to www.twitch.tv/overwatchleague.
- Overwatch All Star Weekend
- Overwatch League Excelsior NYXL Homecoming: July 26
- Overwatch – Free Weekend Trailer | PS4
- Gears Pro Circuit All Access Episode 16: The Pro Circuit Talent
- Rocket League is coming to Game Pass! Plus details on other July titles including Vermintide 2!