This is episode 30 of our series going over how we can create a survival horror game using Unreal Engine 4 from scratch. We’ll be going over how to create various mechanics built around the game.
Today we create an awesome objective complete popup complete with an animation. Having said that, when a player completes and objective it’ll popup on their screen then fade out!
We go over the process of taking the image from photoshop, importing it into the engine, setting up the animation and linking it up with our script!
Unreal Engine 4 Beginner Tutorial Series:
Survival Horror Game Assets:
Download Link – http://bit.ly/2fT8I3p
Blueprints Creations Series
In the next video we’ll be bringing our level further to life!
Don’t forget you can help support the channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/virtusedu
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/103087736995908
- Twitch: Animating Delilah – Call of Guardians loading screen – Pt.2 Final
- #AskZBrush: “How can I disable ‘SubPalette Popup’ after storing my Config?”
- Twitch: Animating Delilah – Call of Guardians loading screen Pt. 1
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 20: Sparks & Dust)
- MAKE GAMES WITHOUT CODE! – Unity 3D Game Kit