Panel for the Artificial Intelligence and Work/Education Forum at the Youngstown Historical Center for Labor and Industry presented by the Northeast Ohio ACM (Association for Computing Machinery). Panelists are from left to right: Dr. David Staley, Futurist and Director of the Humanities Institute at Ohio State University, Dr. Sundar Vedantham, Director of Software Development for the Intel Datacenter Group, Dr. Cheryl Rice, Associate Vice Chancellor of the Higher Education Workforce Alignment at Ohio Department of Education, and Milind Paranjape, Director of Information Technology & Logistics at JobsOhio.
- Artificial Intelligence & Work/Education Forum
- Northeast Ohio ACM’s AI and Work/Education Forum: Dr. Sundar Vedantham: Part 2
- Northeast Ohio ACM’s AI and Work/Education Forum: Dr. Sundar Vedantham: Part 1
- GameDev Round Table Forum @ CCAD
- Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence and Work/Education Forum 09212019