Your own 3̶D̶ 2D+3D software.
Blender 2.8 is now rocking a fully fledged 2D Animation pipeline with the complete rewrite of the Grease Pencil system. This is a round-up of the main features you’ll find when playing around, but it’s such a big project that I didn’t even managed to cover everything like the animation editors or materials. Go explore!
Congratulations Grease Pencil team: Antonio Vazquez, Joshua Leung, Daniel Martinez Lara, Matias Mendiola.
Download experimental builds https://builder.blender.org/download/
Learn more about Blender 2.8 on https://code.blender.org
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlenderDev
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlenderDevelopers
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/BlenderDevelopers
- Learn Grease Pencil 2D Animation in Blender 2.8 Alpha 2
- COLOR WIREFRAMES + GREASE PENCIL! – Blender 2.8 Beta
- FIXED UNITS! – Blender 2.8 Alpha 2
- WE WANT YOUR HDRIs!
- Single Column Layout – Blender 2.8 Code Quest