Gunslinging Ultimate Cyborg Tina Joins the Closers Team
Wolf Dogs unite! En Masse Entertainment announced today that the latest member of the team, the elite combat robot Tina with marksman’s abilities, is now live in Closers, the fast-paced, online RPG beat ‘em up. Tina is a battle robot created to harness the awesome energies of Phase Power. Her unique control of Phase Power makes her a long-range character, and she’s particularly skilled against airborne opponents. With her ability to summon any type of firearm from imaginary space, Tina is a force to be reckoned with.
Closers is a multiplayer online action RPG (MOARPG) beat-em-up in which players take the role of one of the “Closers,” a group of psychic teenagers chosen by the world government to stop an alien invasion by defeating hordes of lethal monsters and closing interdimensional gates to thwart the invaders and their evil incursion. Fast, intense, and eye-poppingly beautiful, the game masterfully combines the frenetic action of old-school arcade 2D beat ‘em ups with the engaging combo mechanics of fighting games, and the vivid art style and drama of an episodic anime.
Published by En Masse Entertainment, Closers is available on Steam and on the En Masse digital store. For more information on Closers, please visit the official site closers.enmasse.com and follow the progress of the game on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Task Force Veteranus: Tina (Launch Trailer)
- En Masse News | 5/28/19 | Twitch Prime Pack #3, 7th TERAversary, Happy Birthday Tina! & more!
- En Masse News Stream | 05/14/2019 | 7th TERAversary, Bear Land, Fanfic Contest & more!
- En Masse News Stream | 04/23/2019 | Twitch Prime, Caption Contest, Suckerpunch and Bai!
- Mega Man 11 – Accolades Trailer | PS4