In just 45 days, we saw over 460 teams from 60+ countries around the globe submitted their project to the Neon Challenge. With the help of the Unity 2017 and the Asset Store, we challenged our community to create a real-time environment inspired by Neon, a project by Veselin Efremov.
For more information: https://on.unity.com/NeonChallengeBlog
To see all submissions: http://bit.ly/NeonChallenge
- Unity at GDC – Neon Challenge: Prototyping your dream game with the Unity Asset Store
- Unity Live at GDC – Unity Connect and Challenges
- Behavior Trees with Behavior Designer
- Creating A Top Down RPG Using The Unity Asset Store
- 12 Steps to Publish Your Android Game