Calgary Game Developers
Join us next Thursday as James Karg (@twisted_majic) will present: Your Game Sucks: A Practical Design Lesson. Learn all about common pitfalls James has experienced, why they happen, and how to avoid them.
BONUS! Reminder to: bring out your Global Game Jam Games if you’ve participated in January.
6:00 – Eat, Drink, Mingle, Demos
7:00 – Announcements + James presentation
7:45 – Demos, Mingle to the end of night
Every third thursday of every month we have a short presentation, the local community hangs out, and we demo our games. Come join us and meet local developers!
Calgary, AB T2P 1J9 – Canada
Thursday, February 21 at 6:00 PM
Source: Calgary Game Developers
- Monthly Meetup: Sounds of DOOM
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer
- Monthly Meetup: Ludum Dare & Demo Night
- Monthly Meetup: Lessons for Releasing on Mobile, a Disjoint Postmoterm
- Monthly Meetup: Custom Inspectors in Unity