Calgary Game Developers
Lessons and Strategies for Releasing on Mobile, a Disjoint Post Mortem. Join us this Thursday, as Kyle Nissen comes out to speak about the things he’s learned releasing Disjoint on Mobile. A post Mortem on how their launch on Android, iOS went and lessons they’ve learned along the way.
6:00 – Mingling
6:45 – Announcements and Presentations
7:30 – Till end of night, talking, personal demos and prototypes
Every third thursday of every month we have a short presentation, the local community hangs out, and we demo our games. Come join us and meet local developers!
Calgary, AB T2P 1J9 – Canada
Thursday, October 18 at 6:00 PM
Source: Calgary Game Developers
- Monthly Meetup: Sounds of DOOM
- Monthly Meetup: Ludum Dare & Demo Night
- Monthly Meetup: Your Game Sucks: A Practical Design Lesson
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer
- Monthly Meetup: Demo Night 🌃