Calgary Game Developers
Join us next Thursday as local developer Alek Mlynek ( @swiftrootinc ). Alek will tell us the story of discovery of the Godot engine (or rather, how it found Alek). Alek will share with you battles, triumphs, and failures that have almost killed Alek’s passion for game development. This tale may include magic, monsters and villains and thus a pint beforehand is encouraged.
6:00 – Mingle and Food
7:00 – Announcements and Presentation by Alek
8:00 – Socialize, Demos, Drinks till the end of the night.
If you are interested in giving a talk about anything you are passionate about, shoot us a email: info calgarygamedevelopers.com
Calgary, AB T2P 1J9 – Canada
Thursday, May 16 at 6:00 PM
Source: Calgary Game Developers
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer
- Monthly Meetup: Your Game Sucks: A Practical Design Lesson
- Monthly Meetup: Paul Saxberg – Marketing, Strategy, CS, Fulfillment from Roxley
- Monthly Meetup: Xbox One Creator Communities
- Monthly Meetup: Demo Night 🌃