Discover ways to rapidly create variants of game assets using Houdini’s procedural workflow. Explore methods for generating textures and geometry by iterating over value ranges (wedging). Learn how to using Houdini Engine and Hqueue for efficient batch processing, and see the resulting assets in Unreal Engine.
- Hex Map Generator | Anjeong Go & Fianna Wong | GDC 2018
- Post Processing in UE4: Cel-Shading | Live Training | Unreal Engine Livestream
- Houdini Engine for Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max | Robert Magee | GDC 2018
- Game Development Tips and Tricks | Luiz Kruel | GDC 2018
- SideFX Webinar: HDA Building Part 2