Here’s a tutorial highlighting some of my “Taylor Cut” editing techniques. Going to be covering how and when I apply warp stabilizer, how to transition smoothly in between shots using Speed Ramping, and how to apply a cinematic look to your video using a Widescreen Matte. Hope you found the tutorial helpful! If you want to use some of the skills learned in this tutorial, try Adobe Creative Cloud for free here: https://adobe.ly/2sLzkGP
Watch the original Taylor Cut Film here: http://bit.ly/2rADkbC
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Adjust Audio Track Volume with Premiere Pro | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create a New Project with Premiere Rush | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Visualize your data with Premiere Pro and Adobe Stock | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Drawing Characters Using Basic Shapes in Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Dimension for Illustrator Users | Adobe Creative Cloud