Here’s a tutorial highlighting some of my “Taylor Cut” editing techniques. Going to be covering how and when I apply warp stabilizer, how to transition smoothly in between shots using Speed Ramping, and how to apply a cinematic look to your video using a Widescreen Matte. Hope you found the tutorial helpful! If you want to use some of the skills learned in this tutorial, try Adobe Creative Cloud for free here: https://adobe.ly/2sLzkGP
Watch the original Taylor Cut Film here: http://bit.ly/2rADkbC
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Get to Know Adobe XD CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Get to Know Premiere Pro CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Get to Know Lightroom CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Import Content from Photoshop and Illustrator Directly into Adobe XD | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adjust Audio Track Volume with Premiere Pro | Adobe Creative Cloud