Code Youngstown and the Youngstown State University Computer Science and Information Systems department are excited to invite you to join us for our next tech talk – Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and the Truth about AI – Tuesday, April 16th at 6pm!
Anthony DeRose, YSU alumni and artificial intelligence enthusiast, will be giving us an entertaining two-part talk. First, the history on how video games funded the next generation of accelerated computing that benefits every field of study from physics to bio-engineering and beyond. Following that will be a “how-to” on deep-learning and the tools that you could use today to implement it in your own projects.
Youngstown, OH 44503 – USA
Tuesday, April 16 at 6:00 PM
Source: Code Youngstown
- Tech Talk: Modern Frontend Development @ Turning Technologies
- Tools and Tricks to Remedy Agile Issues
- Machine Learning Agents – Conclusion [10/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Reinforcement and Imitation Learning [2/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Push Agent Basic Script [7/10] Live 2018/4/4