Download the project here: https://ole.unity.com/mlagentslive
In this live session we will be joined by Arthur Juliani and Hunter Henry of the Machine Learning team at Unity to who will explain how to use Unity’s machine learning SDK ML-Agents. The ML-Agents SDK allows researchers and developers to transform games and simulations created using the Unity Editor into environments where intelligent agents can be trained using Deep Reinforcement Learning, Evolutionary Strategies, or other machine learning methods through a simple to use Python API. We will learn how to setup ML agents and do a basic machine learning tutorial, or intro to machine learning in this session as well.
- Machine Learning Agents – Conclusion [10/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Push Agent Basic Script [7/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – ML Agents Push Block Example [4/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Unity ML Agents Workflow [3/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Training Your Agent [8/10] Live 2018/4/4