This is episode 27 of our series going over how we can create a survival horror game using Unreal Engine 4 from scratch. We’ll be going over how to create various mechanics built around the game.
Today we start to set up the lighting for our scene, changing it from day to night and adding a bit of atmosphere.
Hopefully by the end of this tutorial you should have a pretty awesome forest scene.
Some of the things we adjust include:
– Sky Light
– Sky Sphere/Box
– Light Source
– Detail Point Lights
Unreal Engine 4 Beginner Tutorial Series:
Survival Horror Game Assets:
Download Link – http://bit.ly/2ebwN4h
Blueprints Creations Series
In the next video we’ll be bringing our level further to life!
Don’t forget you can help support the channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/virtusedu
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/103087736995908
- How to Publish Your Game to Google Play Store with Unity
- MAKE GAMES WITHOUT CODE! – Unity 3D Game Kit
- How to make a 2D Game in Unity
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 20: Sparks & Dust)
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition – Europe Launch (PlayStation 4)