In this video we’ll learn a bunch about lighting and use it to light a simple scene using the Progressive Lightmapper.
● Get a discount on The Complete Unity 3D Game Development Course: https://www.udemy.com/unity-developer-course/?couponCode=YTBRACKEYS999
● Download Room + Monkey: https://goo.gl/6EZjQL
● LMHPoly’s youtube channel: https://goo.gl/u3FGrG
♥ Support our videos on Patreon: http://patreon.com/brackeys/
♥ Donate: http://brackeys.com/donate/
♥ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1kMekJV
● Website: http://brackeys.com/
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/brackeys/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrackeysTweet/
Edited by Sofibab & LeBonques.
► All content by Brackeys is 100% free. We believe that education should be available for everyone. Any support is truly appreciated so we can keep on making the content free of charge.
♪ Baby Plays Electro Games
- MAKE YOUR GAME RUN SMOOTH – Unity LOD Tutorial
- INVENTORY CODE – Making an RPG in Unity (E06)
- REFLECTIONS in Unity
- START MENU in Unity
- REALTIME LIGHTING in Unity