Wargaming’s Let’s Battle Tour made its second stop at D-Day Conneaut, the largest annual D-Day reenactment in the US with more than 25,000 visitors and reenactors gathering to commemorate the Allied invasion of Normandy during World War II.
We at Wargaming believe it is essential to honor those who served and want to give a special thanks to all of our players who were able to join us. All proceeds of Wargaming’s Let’s Battle Tour are donated to veteran charities and preserving military history.
We hope to see more of you dedicated Tankers, Captains, and Pilots at the next Let’s Battle Tour stop in Corpus Christi, Texas aboard USS Lexington on November 4th.
RSVP Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lets-battle-tour-uss-lexington-tickets-34636829690
Let’s Battle! Play World of Tanks for FREE:
North America: http://worldoftanks.com
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas – Story Trailer | PS4
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Teaser | PS4
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition – Europe Launch (PlayStation 4)
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition – Europe Launch
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition – Europe Launch (Nintendo Switch)