Alongside new gameplay and story for the upcoming release, game director Toshifumi Nabeshima offers his commentary, providing more detail about the various skills and tactics players must use to achieve victory against the odds.
LEFT ALIVE is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 and STEAM® on 5th March 2019. Available in very limited quantities, the MECH EDITION is now available for pre-order exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store. The DAY ONE EDITION is also available for pre-purchase on PlayStation Store and STEAM.
Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.
For more information visit www.Left-Alive.com
Keep up to date with the latest news by following us at:
Tweets by LeftAliveGame
- LEFT ALIVE – Release Date Announcement Trailer
- LEFT ALIVE – State of the World Trailer
- LEFT ALIVE – Through the Warzone – 14 Minutes of Gameplay
- LEFT ALIVE – “The Survivors” (Character Trailer)
- LEFT ALIVE – “Find a Way to Survive” Gameplay Trailer