Defend your coffee shop from waves of wool-wearing warriors in Hipster Attack.
Join the Anti Hipster Movement Using Coffee Bombs, Hipster Traps, and More on PC and Mobile Devices this Summer.
Hipster Attack Coming Soon
June 28, 2018– They are coming, and they’re bringing with them huge twirly mustaches, flannel shirts, and their latest mix CD…
The hipster invasion starts in Hipster Attack, the upcoming game being created by Televisor. Hipster Attack is coming this summer for PC, iOS and Android and features waves of too-cool-for-you hipsters swarming the local coffee house. It’s up to you as a buttoned-up office manager to turn the tide by taking ‘em down.
About Hipster Attack
Hipster Attack is a new tower defense game in the vein of a certain plant-themed zombie killer, but instead of undead terrors, you’re battling mindless lemmings that obsess on trends, ironically of course, while trying to look like they’re “deeply” unique.
That’s right, much worse than a blood-thirsty zombie, scientists call their kind “hipsters.” Players command a squad of brave and loyal workers from janitors to top-level HR managers in a fight against legions of hipsters who are trying to take over the local coffee shop.
Start out small, using your HR reps to fling job applications at your vinyl-spinning foes, then bolster your forces by adding resource-generating coffee makers (which also fire gobs of coffee beans as an alternate weapon!), sleepy (yet highly efficient) security guards, maids with mauling mops, and more!
- Hipsters of all Shapes and Sizes: From the trendsetter to the poet, to the music master and …. the horrific being known only as flying tofu. The game abounds with a variety of hilarious hipsters to destroy!
- Unconventional Weapons and Abilities: Use your HR reps to chuck job applications and wads of paper at the hipsters! Players can power up coffee makers to shoot donuts at incoming enemies, cast the ‘Statue of Hipsterity’ to freeze hipsters in place or set an ‘urban trap’ filled with stylish sunglasses and hot espresso as bait.
- Variety of Characters: Players start out with the junior HR employee, but as they progress through levels, they’ll get a higher level corporate team to take on the hipster onslaught. Utilize security guards, the logistics senior, and even the cleaning lady, to protect the coffee shop.
- Built-In Tongue in Cheek: Use tons of different weapons to take down the incoming waves of mustache-twirling, vinyl spinning hipsters. Hit ’em so hard that it knocks their $200 second-hand-store 80’s era denim vests right off! In-game economy is based on two types of resources: coffee and money. Coffee provides energy and cash is motivation for workers — what more do you need?
Televisor Studio is a creative post-production house founded in 2007 by a group of passionate individuals. Located in Warsaw, Poland, the team members come from different worlds, working together to fuse their creativity and enthusiasm with professionalism and expertise. The team consists of designers, art directors, 3D specialists, and VFX artists who believe all their projects are powerful, provocative, and visually distinctive. They strongly believe in a combination of technology and art, striving to use those two ingredients in correct doses, believing that balance is the key to success in every aspect of life.
- Hipster Attack – Pickles Testimonial Trailer
- Hipster Attack – Launch Trailer
- House to House Masterclass – Clear without Fear Pubg Mobile
- Coffee Crisis Trailer 2
- Far Cry 5 – Dead Living Zombies Trailer