The script for ‘Awake’ by StartVR starts with “A beautiful glyph of light transforms in front of your eyes”. Matt shows how he used Houdini to explore that brief, how he created an art directable animated hypercube, and how he got that running in realtime VR. He also explores the visual effects they developed for the project, and how Houdini’s Game Development Toolset formed a core part of their workflow.
- Game Development Made Easy Using Houdini | Paul Ambrosiussen | GDC 2018
- JAMM Visual – Kia Soul Turbo “The Arrival” // Houdini Connect
- Unreal Engine 4.20 is Here!
- Winter #ue4jam Kickoff | News | Unreal Engine Livestream
- MOPs – Motion Graphics Operators for Houdini | Entagma | Houdini HIVE Utrecht