Repair imperfect footage using tools in Adobe After Effects CC that address common problems. Fix a shaky handheld shot with the Warp Stabilizer VFX effect and Camera Shake Deblur, and then apply the Lumetri Color effect to correct color imbalances.
If you want to follow along with this tutorial, use the Fix Footage asset (https://adobe.ly/2pZZIul). Click Save to copy the assets to your Adobe Creative Cloud Library.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Make Natural Color Adjustments in Premiere Pro | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create a New Project with Premiere Rush | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use Adobe Dimension CC to Add Logos and Graphics to a Design | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Visualize your data with Premiere Pro and Adobe Stock | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Drawing Characters Using Basic Shapes in Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud