New Swedish medium tanks are among the most extraordinary vehicles in World of Tanks. Using hydropneumatic suspension, they adjust their hull depression angle—and that of the gun too. This feature—coupled with high alpha damage—is an ideal combination for hunters hiding amongst the hills. The pinnacle of the new branch is the UDES 15/16. How does one play it? What are its strengths? What equipment does the tank need? This video has all the answers you’ll ever need!
Twitch TV: https://www.twitch.tv/wargaming
Let’s Battle! Play World of Tanks for FREE:
North America: http://worldoftanks.com
- The American Challenge: How to get the Premium TS-5 TD
- Guide Park: Panhard EBR 75 (FL10). Wheels are not Tracks!
- Fjords Part 2: TDs, Medium Tanks, SPGs
- WoT Classic 0.7.0: How to download and play
- D-Day: The Normandy Landings