Get started in Photoshop: https://adobe.ly/34Sxze8
Or download sample assets to follow along: https://adobe.ly/2LQGNyA
Blending colors in Adobe Photoshop with the Liquify filter, the Smudge tool, and exclusive Creative Cloud brushes can yield vivid results. See how senior art director Lidia Lukianova paints textures on a still image to add a creative touch.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Create Dynamic Text Effects for A Movie Poster Using Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Brighten-Up an Underexposed Image in Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use Adobe Animate to Design Simple Interactive Content | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Add Motion to a Design Using Asset Warp in Adobe Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create Dynamic Silhouettes in Lightroom | Adobe Creative Cloud