In this tutorial, we are going to move a block around your playable screen. This tutorial is to introduce you to a few different ways that Unity 3D allows you to move characters and objects around your screen using the keyboard.
Please keep in mind, that this is for 2D game development. This tutorial will show a beginner game developer how to move a character up, down, left and right on the game screen.
Read the Tutorial’s 13 steps: https://youngstowngamedevelopers.com/?p=1276&preview=true
Help YGD bring more to you to help you with your game development.
Check Out Youngstown Game Developers
Thanks for watching,
- Global Game Jam location in Youngstown!
- Akron Game Developers Social + Create
- Monthly Meetup: Ludum Dare & Demo Night
- Lightning (Tech) Talks at the Michael Kusalaba Library
- Summer Code Youngstown Meetup and Mixer @ Turning