Clean up the scenery and add elements to create new worlds in your images. Featured Artist: Gabriel Isak. Check out more of his work here: www.gabrielisak.com
Start from scratch, or download practice files [https://adobe.ly/2IexBD8] for a head start. Steps below.
Erase the footprints:
1. Open the practice image with multiple figures in Photoshop, or use your own.
2. Choose the Patch tool and draw a selection around a set of footprints. Drag the selection off to the side so the selected area is filled with the untouched sand.
Tip: The Patch tool may be under the Healing Brush. Click and hold to show additional tools.
3. Repeat for each set of footprints.
Widen the scene:
1. Choose the Crop tool and drag the handle on the right to widen the image.
Tip: Make sure W x H x Resolution is selected from the Options bar at the top.
2. Choose the Rectangular Marquee tool and draw a rectangle to fill the void left by the Crop tool.
3. Right-click in the selected area, choose Fill, Content-Aware, then click OK.
Add a new person:
1. Open the practice image with the solitary figure.
2. Choose Select – Color Range. Click the Add to Sample (eyedropper with the + ) and click the figure and its shadow to select them both.
Tip: Use the Fuzziness slider in the Color Range dialog to control the amount of color to select.
3. Choose the Move tool and drag the selection to the file tab of the original image within Photoshop. Move the new figure into position with the rest.
To learn, more visit our Photoshop Tutorials page: https://adobe.ly/2M1WhA3
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Create Graphics using Adobe XD | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Remove an Object from a Scene using After Effects | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How To Paint a Texture in Adobe Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Brighten-Up an Underexposed Image in Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use Photoshop Layer Masks to Combine Images | Adobe Creative Cloud