Robert shows you how Houdini Engine plug-ins for Unity and UE4 let you bring Houdini’s “pipeline-in-a-box” into your game engine for increased flexibility as you build digital environments and design levels.
These techniques will be explored along with the new PDG [Procedural Dependency Graph] tools that make it easier to scale up and create more content faster than ever before.
- Building Worlds with Houdini | Benoit Martinez | Houdini HIVE Paris
- Building a Large Scale Environment PDG Pipeline | Part 2 | Kenny Lammers | GDC 2019
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 1 | Video 1
- Building a Large Scale Environment PDG Pipeline | Part 1 | Kenny Lammers | GDC 2019
- Houdini Foundations: Pipeline in a Box | Robert Magee | SIGGRAPH 2019