Andriy will introduce the procedural features of building a hair system for a lion. He will explain why grooming artists do not need to try to recreate the usual methods of grooming, known to them from other 3D packages. He will show procedural methods of forming hairstyles for human characters and introduce some tricks and tips.
Andriy Bilichenko is a 3D and 2D freelance artist.
- Houdini Foundations: Pipeline in a Box | Robert Magee | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Crowd Workshop – PT 1: RIGGING | Louis-Philippe Clavet | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Crowd Workshop – PT 2: AGENTS & SIMULATION | Louis-Philippe Clavet | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Crowd Workshop – PT 3: SHADING & RENDERING | Louis-Philippe Clavet | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Making of toon-shading look fluid effects | Masato Tsuzuki | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)