Houdini 17 includes a wealth of new features, including a GPU-accelerated multisolver for cloth, hair, soft bodies and grains, a new white water solver, a material-based destruction framework, facial autorigs, fullbody IK, enhanced animation and modeling workflows, UV autoseaming, GLTF I/O, gamedev tools and much more.
On October 2, SideFX is hosting the Houdini 17 Launch event at Cirque Éloize in Montreal. The presentation will be recorded and we’ll publish it asap afterwards.
The H17 release is scheduled for mid-October 2018.
- Launch Presentation – Houdini 17 Banshee
- Houdini Game Tools | Luiz Kruel, Mike Lyndon, Paul Ambrosiussen | ILLUME Webinar – Halloween Edition
- Procedural Workflows with Houdini and Unity 2018 for Game Artists | Kenny Lammers | SIGGRAPH 2018
- Houdini 17.5 Launch Event
- Modern Combat Versus | Gameloft | Houdini Connect