Click here to get sample files for this masterclass: http://bit.ly/1ZQWNlo
Houdini’s grain solver uses Position Based Dynamics to simulate sand. This masterclass describes what that means and re-builds the sand solver from microsolvers. It also provides some insight and advice in how to tweak the grain solver’s parameters to get the effects you desire.
- Lotto Max Bear | SHED | Houdini Connect
- How to Make a Write-On Effect in After Effects | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Houdini for Game Cinematics | Nikolay Skolkov | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Get to Know After Effects CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- L’École NAD // Houdini Connect