Daily Login Bonuses, Summer-Themed Quests, and More Available Throughout August and Early September
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 7, 2018) — SQUARE ENIX® helps players beat this summer’s heat with cool in-game promotions for its popular mobile games DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™ andSTAR OCEAN®: ANAMNESIS™. Fans can take part in new quests, obtain login bonuses, and much more.
The Summer Festival, running now through September 3, 2018, treats players to the following promotional content:
- Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous rewards simply by logging in daily, including Draw Tickets, Higher Power Orbs, Dissidia Points, and more.
- Summer Draws – The first Multi Draw from two special draws will be free to all players. The first special draw is currently available, and the second will start from August 20.
- Limited-Time Summer Co-Op Quests – Players can participate in weekly co-op quests with community score challenges and obtain Summer Medals, which may be exchanged for fabulous rewards like 4-star Artifacts, Power Stones, and more.
- Summer Moogle® Stamps – Players can obtain and use exclusive stamps in co-op mode during the Summer Festival.
Summer vacation has come to space! The following exciting content awaits all players for a limited time:
- Login Bonuses – Players who log in daily now through August 16, 2018, and then again from August 21 – September 4, 2018, will be treated to generous bonuses including gems, 50-Stamina Tickets, a 5-star Ace Character Ticket, and more.
- Banner Characters – Swimsuit versions of Myuria and Miki are available as powerful new characters now through August 21, 2018.
- Achievements – From now through September 4, 2018, players can receive generous rewards, such as crystals and prisms, for completing Daily Achievements.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS is available now on the App Store and Google Play for free download with in-app purchases in the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand, with availability in other countries currently being considered. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
About Square Enix
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 141 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 76 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 66 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – Final Fantasy XV Insomnia Stage | PS4
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – Locke Launch Trailer | PS4
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – Rinoa Announce Trailer | PS4
- Dissidia FInal Fantasy NT – Locke Character Trailer | PS4
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD – Launch Trailer | PS4