Spud-tastic Management and Simulation Game Arrives Today Digitally
Los Angeles, CA – July 12, 2018 – Video game publisher Rising Star Games announced today that Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, the first title in the beloved Holy Potatoes! series, is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Nintendo Switch™ system in North America.
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a management and simulation game where players own and manage their very own weapon shop, and work toward expanding their business throughout the entire potato universe.
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! Features:
- Bonus Adventure: Includes the bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus
- Manage Your Shop: Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can
- Weapons: Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes, and bows that’ll bring in bigger wedges of cash
- Weapon-Smithing: Explore the world for materials, relics, and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types
- Icons: Meet over 20 spudified versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
- Soundtrack: Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series
Developed by Daylight Studios and published digitally by Rising Star Games, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 system and Nintendo Switch system, with an SRP of $14.95.
About Daylight Studios
Daylight studios is a Singapore-based game development company founded in 2011, formed with a passion for creative innovation in game design. After producing and publishing games such as Reign of Heroes, Hisho Collection Mall Empire, Spirit Horizon, and Swords of Fate for mobile devices, Daylight Studios developed their popular PC series, Holy Potatoes! With three Holy Potatoes! PC titles currently under their belt, Daylight Studios is continuing to expand the Holy Potatoes! IP and is beginning to bring their games to new platforms such as the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
About Rising Star Games
Rising Star Games is a privately held video games publisher with a global reach. With operating offices in Europe and USA the company publishes video game entertainment across all gaming platforms from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and via Steam. With decades of combined experience and a genuine passion for interactive entertainment, Rising Star Games is proud of its ever-expanding and enormously diverse catalog of over 130 titles. www.risingstargames.
- Holy Potatoes: We’re In Space Trailer
- “Evolving a Prototype” – Decay of Logos, developer diary #1
- SEGA AGES – Sonic the Hedgehog | Thunder Force IV Launch Trailer
- SEGA AGES – Phantasy Star | Launch Trailer
- Atari Flashback Classics on Nintendo Switch