- Are you a Junior or Senior in high school in the Youngstown, Ohio area?
- Do you want to make a video game?
Of course, you do. What silly questions.
Well, Oak Hill Collaborative has partnered with #YGD, Youngstown State University, and AT&T to offer you the chance to make your own video game!
And, it’s free!
Learn How to Make Your Own Video Game
The High School Game Jam will be a 3-day workshop where you will create your own playable 3D game! We will be using the Unity Game Engine and you will learn how to build your own level, publish it as a game, and play it!
The 3 days of the game jam will be:
- Saturday, November 3, 2018, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – learn your tools
- Saturday, November 10, 2018, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – make your levels
- Saturday, November 17, 2018, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – present your levels for prizes!
The best part is it’s totally free for you to participate, thanks to AT&T!
Lunch will be served by a local sponsor.
And, there will be prizes!
In order to participate, you must be able to attend all 3 days.
The event will be held at:
Oak Hill Collaborative (map)
507 Oak Hill Ave
Youngstown, OH 44502
The deadline to apply is October 1st!
There are only 25 spots available for this Game Jam, so, with your parents’ permission, hurry and click the link to fill out the form below!
- High School Game Jam: Oak Hill gets $10k Grant from AT&T
- Micro Game Jam #2 @ OHC (Youngstown, OH)
- CCGD: Coal Creek Game Developers Pizza Showcase!
- Code Youngstown Winter 2017 Meetup
- Game Talk Featuring Zach Harmon