[This press release is made available courtesy of Youngstown Game Developers and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. is locked and loaded – Available now on Steam!
This Single-Player modification for Half-Life comes from developer Cayle George.
Featuring explosive prison-escape action and a soundtrack from outrun music legend Lazerhawk, Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. is a return to the classic age of First Person Shooters.
Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. Featuring:
– Full single-player campaign.
– Unlock-able bonus content.
– Music from artist Lazerhawk.
– Developer commentary mode.
Break from captivity, conquer the facility and discover the secrets of Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.!
Released on Steam
Cayle George: http://caylegeorge.com/
Music by Lazerhawk: https://lazerhawk.bandcamp.com/
Future Games Select: http://futuregamesselect.com/
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
Youngstown Game Developers, aka #YGD, is a free online game development resource center and indie game development network to help you meet other indie game developers and give you the resources you need in order to help you get your game into the market. If you ever have any questions about game development, ask us and we will respond and possibly write an article just for you.
- Share Your Web Based Games and Win Some Cash
- CGD at IngenuityFest 2019: Dreamscapes
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer
- Gamedev.world – Online Conference – Official Viewing Location
- Torn – The Music of Garry Schyman | PS VR