This video will show how you can layer guide processes to style and groom first your guides, and then your guide groom, to create some teddy bear fur. You can also get a preview of the fur within the 3D viewport as well, which helps when you are doing lookdev on your fur. These tools and the demonstrated non-destructive workflow are available in the new Hair & Fur tools in Houdini 16.
- Houdini Game Tools | Luiz Kruel, Mike Lyndon, Paul Ambrosiussen | ILLUME Webinar – Halloween Edition
- Spine User Guide – Views (Mesh Tools)
- The Hottest Drop – Surviving Sanhok Bootcamp in PUBG MOBILE
- Tools and Tricks to Remedy Agile Issues
- Hair and Fur Grooming in H17 | SideFX | Character FX & Crowds Production Talks