This video will show how you can layer guide processes to style and groom first your guides, and then your guide groom, to create some teddy bear fur. You can also get a preview of the fur within the 3D viewport as well, which helps when you are doing lookdev on your fur. These tools and the demonstrated non-destructive workflow are available in the new Hair & Fur tools in Houdini 16.
- Houdini Game Tools | Luiz Kruel, Mike Lyndon, Paul Ambrosiussen | ILLUME Webinar – Halloween Edition
- How to Make a Write-On Effect in After Effects | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Spine User Guide – Views (Mesh Tools)
- PlayStation Live From E3 Day 2
- eXiin – Workflow Overview of Ary and the Secret of Seasons // Houdini Connect