Gunhouse is a goofy action puzzle-meets-tower defense game! It’s endless!!! It also supports cross-buy, so you can play on your PS4™ and PS Vita with one purchase!
A version of Gunhouse was originally released on the PlayStation Mobile (Vita) platform in 2014. It was coded by Jim Crawford (Frog Fractions series), with music by Disasterpeace (Fez, Hyper Light Drifter), unique visuals by magazine artist Juan Ramirez, and was directed by Brandon Sheffield (Oh, Deer!, Sine Mora EX). Since that early release, we’ve added more enemies, more stages, a hardcore mode, higher res graphics, more story, rotating objectives, stats tracking (offline), and a whole lot more! We also rebalanced the game, improved the tutorial, added a help section and a bunch of stuff we probably forgot! On PS4 we’ve got the most HD graphics and the highest framerate! And on Vita you can play with physical controls or touch screen! You can even switch between them on the fly if you’re a big weirdo! We hope you’ll have a cool time with it!
And feel free to follow us at:
- Rainbow Skies – Announce Trailer | PS4
- Tour de France 2018 – Launch Trailer | PS4
- 99Vidas: The Last Battle – DLC Launch Trailer | PS4
- DRAGON QUEST XI – DRAGON QUEST VIII Costume Reveal Trailer | PS4
- Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition – Launch Trailer | PS4