On Tuesday I went to the first ever GameMaker Meetup in London! Last minute we realised that recording the talks would be a good idea so I managed to hobble together a set up to do just that. The angle wasn’t the best chosen (my bad) but we’ll nail this next time.
▶ Russell Kay – GameMaker Studio 2 Productivity tips
(video coming soon)
▶ Julian Adams – “How To Make Hyper Light Drifter 60 FPS”
▶ Jupiter Hadley – “First impressions – Make your game’s first minute matter”
▶ Learn more about GameMaker meetups by following GMMeetup on twitter: https://twitter.com/gmmeetup
▶ Support my work: https://www.patreon.com/shaunjs
- GMMeetup #7 – Juju Adams – I Love Data
- GMMeetup #4 – QuangDX – What’s your resolution?
- GMMeetup #7 – Tim Wayman – QA in the Video Games Industry
- Jupiter & Mars – E3 2018 Trailer | PS4, PSVR
- Gunhouse – Launch Trailer | PS4, PS Vita