What did Kendra and Bill Work On at the Global Game Jam?
Hello Game Developers! We will be having this meeting to discuss the results of Global Game Jam: what we learned, what we created, what we did. We will also be discussing the Pantheon project that we are working on.
New members are welcome to join! This group is for anyone interested in game development. We want to learn, create and grow the gaming community in the Youngstown area! So come join us!
February 8 · 2:00 PM
Don’t forget to RSVP on the meetup page!
We will be having this meeting to discuss the results of Global Game Jam! Come join us while we discuss results, what to expect at a game jam and more!
- Code Youngstown Winter Meetup and Mixer at Drund!
- Code Youngstown Planning Summer 2019 meeting via Google Meet
- NEOACM GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING SUNDAY APRIL 14TH
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup February 2020!
- NEO ACM CHAPTER General Assembly Meeting