Welcome to the first lesson in the Getting Started series of tutorials that teach you the basic tools and techniques of Adobe After Effects CC. This tutorial introduces you to the process of launching After Effects, importing, and organizing assets in the Project Panel.
Download sample files: https://adobe.ly/2jGBapk
Original tutorial on Adobe website: https://adobe.ly/2ImdcNS
All After Effects tutorials: https://adobe.ly/1xXIblM
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- How to Create a 360 Video From an After Effects CC Project | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Animate to After Effects Workflow | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create Dynamic Text Effects for A Movie Poster Using Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use Expressions to Create Movement in After Effects without Keyframes | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Enhance Animations Using Layer Depth and Layer Effects in Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud