Welcome to the first lesson in the Getting Started series of tutorials that teach you the basic tools and techniques of Adobe XD. This tutorial introduces you to the concepts of designing websites, mobile apps, and more, all in XD.
More lessons to get you started in Adobe XD: https://adobe.ly/2MdsL9T
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Use Adobe Dimension CC to Add Logos and Graphics to a Design | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Import Content from Photoshop and Illustrator Directly into Adobe XD | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Enhance Animations Using Layer Depth and Layer Effects in Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to Create a 360 Video From an After Effects CC Project | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Quickly Edit Clips and Sequences Using Keyboard Shortcuts in Premiere Pro | Adobe Creative Cloud