In Part 2 of Episode 6, we talk about the new Competitive 2.8 Beta changes based on the movement analysis from Gear In The Machine Episode 6 Part 1. Watch Part 1 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ehpBO1P0I&t=1s
Gear In The Machine is a series direct from The Coalition that brings you under-the-hood of Gears of War 4, combining developer only data with design commentary to deliver a never-before-seen level of insight.
Gears of War 4 is rated M for mature by the ESRB for Blood & Gore, Intense Violence and Strong Language.
Gears 4 is now available for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC!
For more information on Gears of War, make sure to follow us on social media!
- Fallout 76 – Vault-Tec Presents: Atomics for Peace! Nukes Video
- Fallout 76 – Becoming the Fallout 76ers Weekend Recap
- Fallout 76 – Original Main Theme
- Fallout 76: Markelle & Mascot – A S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Game of Horse
- Fallout 76 – Wasteland Training w/ Markelle Fultz