Barcelona Games World (BCW) and GameBCN want to find the most innovative and daring game studios in the world and reward the top 12 most promising games.
The main objective of Games Startup Competition is to help video game studios obtain international visibility and get publishers and/or investors by pitching their games at a public event at the biggest video game fair in Spain.
Games Startup Competition Requirements
- Applying studios must have a finished game that launched after October 2017 or a project in an advanced-enough production phase to be released before July 2019.
- Applying studios may not have any publishing agreement regarding the submitted game.
Games Startup Competition Awards
- 1 Stand at BGW: Indie Box Booth & Competition Winner Badge
- 2 Exhibitor Passes: 4 Pro Invitations
- Travel Expenses: Covering up to 400 Euro
- Game Pitch: to Publishers & investors at a public event & networking session
- MeetToMatch Platform: Access as a competition winner
- Press & Social Media: Promotion as a competition winner
- Winners to be at their BGW booth during the whole conference (from Thursday to Sunday)
- Winners to take part in the game pitching event on Thursday, November 29 at 5:30 p.m.
The 12 competition winners will pitch their games in front of publishers and investors at a public event taking place on Thursday, November 29 at 5:30 p.m. at BGW. After the event, there will be a networking session. Attendees will be listed in this section as soon as they confirm.
Go Ahead and Enter Your Game!
If you have a finished game that launched after September 2017 or a project in an advanced-enough production phase to be released before July 2019, and you don’t have any publishing agreement, apply now!
- Build412 Technology Demo Showcase & Networking Night 2019 🍻🍷😮
- 🍻🍷 Build412 Technology Professionals Networking Night – July (free drinks)🍻🍷
- Summer Code Youngstown Meetup and Mixer @ Turning
- PUBG MOBILE’s first ever global finals in Dubai
- Share Your Web Based Games and Win Some Cash