This is episode 54 of my unreal engine 4 beginner tutorial series, in today’s episode we go over how you can start to use gamepad and keyboard inputs to influence the controls of the main menu. Having said that, you’ll able to make your main menu work on xbox one, PS4 or any other key/button based platform.
We’ll be breaking this down into two videos, the first one covering using the controls and the second one will be applying that knowledge into changing the appearance of buttons as they’re selected.
Blueprints Creations Series
Sample Heightmap Download – http://adf.ly/1IyFG0
Unreal Engine 4 Download – http://adf.ly/in24w
Sample Textures Download – http://adf.ly/1KbBy8
Tutorial HUD Download – http://bit.ly/tutorialHUD
Menu Assets Download – http://bit.ly/1XugVsN
In the next video we’ll be diving further into unreal engine 4!
Don’t forget you can help support the channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Education // Media
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/virtusedu
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/103087736995908
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup June 2019 (DESTRUCTION!)
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup August 2019 (General discussion)
- Unreal Engine Freebies – showing off some of newest free content
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup April 2019(Discuss new version & RTX raytracing)
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup December 2019 (V4.24!)