(Ok technically 11.)
▶ Support my work: https://www.patreon.com/shaunjs
In a video that took way too long to make, I go over all the key differences between GameMaker: Studio 1.x and GameMaker Studio 2.
There’s a huge amount of stuff not covered in the video. Loads of small but big things like the new Clean Up event and tons of changes that just didn’t make it in. I’m tempted to follow this up with a “The 100 smallest changes” where I just quickfire mention things instead of going into a lot of detail, because this video keeps things pretty high level by necessity, but is hopefully useful to those of you wondering what the deal is and what to use in order to make games.
- High School Game Jam: Oak Hill – Signup Now!
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – Cayde’s Exotic Stash Pre-Order Trailer | PS4
- Dev Stream: Enhanced Character Customization!
- Procedural Workflows with Houdini and Unity 2018 for Game Artists | Kenny Lammers | SIGGRAPH 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 – PokeyPoke Live Dev Stream