Artificial Intelligence (AI), Player & Object States, and much much more! A very important concept to learn! How to use Finite State Machines to code games in GameMaker.
Find these videos useful? Consider supporting on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shaunjs
I believe in accessible education, this video’s content and any included GameMaker source files are and always will be free for anyone to use in their projects, commercial or otherwise. No credit or consent is needed to use this code in your own work, I merely ask that the video and/or source files themselves are not redistributed as they are without my consent.
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 20: Sparks & Dust)
- MESH GENERATION in Unity – Basics
- GameMaker Studio 2: Rope Swing Tutorial
- FIRE AND SMOKE with Unity VFX Graph!
- MAKE GAMES WITHOUT CODE! – Unity 3D Game Kit