Find these videos useful? Consider supporting on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shaunjs
Download the project files:
Megaman style sliding camera transitions. Requested as a tutorial by my stream viewers. Based on the same concepts as my recent Dynamic Camera tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTup4IwsODA
I believe in accessible education, this video’s content and any included GameMaker source files are and always will be free for anyone to use in their projects, commercial or otherwise. No credit or consent is needed to use this code in your own work, I merely ask that the video and/or source files themselves are not redistributed as they are without my consent.
- GameMaker Studio 2: Complete Platformer Tutorial (Part 20: Sparks & Dust)
- GameMaker Studio 2: Rope Swing Tutorial
- FIRE AND SMOKE with Unity VFX Graph!
- MESH GENERATION in Unity – Basics
- PROCEDURAL TERRAIN in Unity! – Mesh Generation